Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Witchy Woman

Well our vacation didn’t exactly start of on a good note. As I’ve mentioned before, Shediac is my happy place. I immediately feel relaxed as soon as we drive into town. Not this year.

I’ve been on pins and needles and feeling anxious since Saturday. I can’t explain it. I’ve been withdrawn, not eating (let me tell you I’m going to kick some serious ass in the biggest loser competition), not wanting to do anything, and my stomach has been in knots. I’m telling you I was not in a good way. In fact, this morning I woke up and thought “Ugh, it’s only Tuesday”. So, I hauled my arse out of bed and called Shelley. I told what was going on. We decided I wasn’t plum crazy but maybe I should talk to my doctor when I get back if I’m still feeling this way.
Mr, JJ, and I got dressed and went into Moncton. On the way to Moncton, my mom called me and told me that my bank card had been compromised over the weekend. Some jackasses had rigged up a box on an ATM machine that I used stole a bunch of bank card numbers. Ironically, I used that bank machine on the way to my ride along with the police the other night. Anyway, I got myself to a bank and got everything straightened out.

Guess what? I feel FINE now!!! Seriously, after I found out about the bank and got it all sorted out my funk lifted! I feel back to normal. I’m happy, I just ate supper, and I’m looking forward to the rest of the week. Hooray! I’m glad that things are back to normal but isn’t that kinda freaky?!?! Your Princess is a freaky witchy woman. Don’t throw tomatoes at me yet because there is another among us who has weird things like this happen. I won’t mention names but she’ll likely leave a comment about it. She’s my sister from another mother.

We’re heading out to see my cousin and her family who are here camping for the week. I can’t wait to see them.

FYI – an internet connection here is spotty at best. I’m not even sure if I’ll get this posted. But in the event that I do, don’t expect to see me on email or facebook.

5 comments:

Queen Mel said...

That is terrible, I would be so pissed, thank god they didn't drain your account or anything seriously bad.....I do hope your funk stays away...I wish the weather would improve for you.....

I hope your relaxing and having a great time by now.

Hollee said...

My Dad is like that! A few years back my sister had a very bad car accident. The car was a total write off! My sister was really beat up, and asked the Dr. to call me instead of Mom. I called Mom to fill her in, but while I was on the phone with her Dad called and the 1st words out of his mouth were "How's Heidi"?? Mom was annoyed that I told Dad 1st, especially since he hadn't been "feeling right" the last couple days. She told Dad that she would have preferred to tell him after he got home because she didn't want to worry him...except…I hadn't told Dad at all!! He said that the moment my sister crossed the median and slammed into the other car, he had this huge feeling of anxiety and restlessness and he couldn't get Heidi out of his head…He had to call home. He did the same thing the night Madeline was born, the tiem my Nan fell and hurt herself really badly...and many other times over the years…it's spooky - but listen to it…If the Universe has seen fit to give you this gift…there's a reason for it. Don't take it lightly. And Don't let anyone throw tomato's at you either!! LOL But DO make it a point to have a rockin vacation!!!

Madiegirl said...

WOW !!!

Very glad you're feeling better. I was worried :-)

Enjoy your vacation, I want to throw tomatoes because you are on vacation and I'm not but I will refrain. ENJOY !!!

NickyT said...

You did bring your laptop! YIPEEEE, the Queen told me you blogged :)

Shit, I only heard about those scams on the news! Pretty scary shit when things like this happen here at home.

Only those that get those feelings understand it. That *gut* feeling of something is amist. It isn't fun being a Witch is it. Cause, you just *know* something is up.

Did I tell you about the dream I had about my friend Kelly moving out West about a Month ago? It was such a strong dream I cried and held her in my dream I even KNEW the date she was moving in my dream. I emailed her the next day to tell her cause it just seemed soooo real. I told her the date and she had to come in and see me cause they are posted and my dream date IS their original posting date out WEST!

I'm glad you are walking on the Sunny Side of life again. Eat, Drink & Be Merry....please Eat cause god darn it I want to win the Biggest Loser Challenge!

gypsybug said...

Yeah ...a Princess post!! I have missed you all week!!

too bad you started of the vacation crappy...but enjoy what is left of it in Shediac. Talk to you when you get back!