Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's Back!

Yeah, I have my mojo back. My creativity has been stunted for a week but today it is back. I have to say that most of the credit goes to Jenn M. She was in my office this morning looking at the new SU catalog and now I'm back in business. I've spent most of the morning jotting down ideas. I'm even going to take some stamping supplies on vacation to the cottage with me. I'm so gung-ho to get started on some project. I'm just over flowing with ideas. The only problem right now is that I'm stuck at work and can't do anything. Oh well, at least it's back.

As of 4:31 pm tomorrow, I'm on vacation. I have an appointment at Avalon Spa at 5pm to get beautified for the week. That translates into - I'm getting waxed. Before you all grimace in pain, let me say it's just my under arms. I'm not going down that road again. We head to Shediac to the cottage on Sunday morning and won't be back until the following Sunday. We still haven't decided whether or not to take the laptop. I'm voting no.

So the big news of the day is that my creative mojo had returned. Yipee!

7 comments:

gypsybug said...

I knew it wouldn't wonder very far!!! Don't you love being a creative person!

NickyT said...

Welcome back MOJO!

Sunny said...

I am overflowing with creativity too! Being trapped at work until 5:30 today sucked and now I have to pack and crap for tomorrow's trip to Toronto...I'm bringing a notebook for ideas with me AND I'm going to check out a scrapbooking store or two while I'm there to see if I can scraplift a few ideas. I can't wait.

Princess and I are going to get rich!!

Madiegirl said...

Happy to hear you found your mojo, not happy you're on vacation and we're not but....still happy for you ;-)

Anonymous said...

Take it! Take it! You know you're going to miss us! LOL!

Queen Mel said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

What the hell am I going to do without my buddy all week - I'll be lost, who will I bitch too and complain too and vice versa...I'll be lost, I'll be in such a funk since I'll be in New Hampshire when you are arriving back!!! It will be 2 weeks before we speak again, how will you ever manage...keep notes of items to tell me upon my return and I will do the same :o)

I am expecting you all as my friends to help me out here - Amy your walking with me ALL next week - at least 3 days so don't back out on me, Nick I'm going to need you to e-mail me, Jeanette you too.....sunny, you need to challenge me for the Biggest Loser, can you all help me get through this, I can't do the Princess withdrawal on my own, is there a patch or something I can get?

NickyT said...

She won't miss us she will miss Facebook. hahahaha