Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Loves

Here is a list of things I love right now:

* Laying on the couch and getting myself in there just as tightly as I can
* Mint Blistex...it is really a mild addiction
* Tim's coffee - large triple, triple with a mint flavour shot. Sugar in a coffee cup
* Red fuzzy socks...not new but still hanging on
* Sanding the walls - not really but maybe if I keep telling myself....
* Mid-afternoon runs to get fastfood
* Hoodies
* Reading
* JJ telling me that she wants to be with me all the time
* The very brief time during the day when all thoughts disappear from my head
* Multi grain Tostitos...it has nothing to do with health. Chips are chips but these are just so crunchy!
* Butter chicken from the Superstore
* Re-runs of Paradise Island. I make no apologies for my poor taste in TV. None!

Hmm...short list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree about the mint blistex, I always have one within reach.

**The very brief time during the day when all thoughts disappear from my head**....wow, you would love being me then because my whole day consists of this....LOL

Anonymous said...

PS - Thanks for updating, I was starting to go crazy with nothing to read at work. I was starting to think that I might have to actually do work

Madiegirl said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm coffee :-)