Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hi

Hi. I've been MIA for awhile now. The truth is that I just don't have much to say. Life has been pretty crazy and, unfortunately, it has pretty much killed any creativity or fun in my head.

Everything going on makes me step back an evaluate my things in life. It also makes me take a look at priorities. I've been on a bumpy road for a long time now. I've made some pretty big changes and the road will even out eventually. I'm sure I'll be a happier person in the end.

Thank goodness for the support of my friends and family. I'm lucky to have friends who are there to whisk me away at just the right time. And friends who are able to help keep things normal and on an even keel. I'm doing quite well but I still need you and appreciate you.

Well Big Brother will be on soon and I'm going to go watch. Quite frankly, I've turned watching the dysfunction of others in to a sport.

3 comments:

LLW said...

Glad to hear your doing well, I've been thinking about you!

Life has many bumps in the road, this is how we grow and learn as individuals. Learn about life itself and what's important to us, becomes more clear as we grow older and experience different things. I know you'll be happier because you've made these decisions based on what is important to you and your happiness, and based on your priorities. It will all even out. :)

Baby-Sweet-Pea said...

Been thinking about you lots. the journey will be a little rockie but the view from the top will be worth it all.

awareness said...

Here's to squeezing the hell out of life!

You're beautiful Princess.

ps. If I was honest with myself, I think I chose counselling as a career because of the dysfunction as a sport thing. :)