Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Things I Dislike

Since I listed things I love, I've decided to list thing I don't love:

* cooked carrots - the smell even makes me feel vomitous
* drivers who turn into the outside lane on the bridge in the morning - enough said
* the snow - sorry I just can't bring myself to like it
* mint flavour - the 3 exeptions being the blistex and the flavour shot in my coffee
* sucker or lollipops - the make me gag
* butter - it's a consistency issue
* being cold at night
* Grey's Anatomy reruns

Those are the items on my mind right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats the third exception to the mint flavor thing...you only listed 2

Madiegirl said...

Maybe it's mint "coloured" pasties :-)

The Original Princess said...

I just don't count very well. There are only 2 exceptions.

gypsybug said...

I must say I am also starting to dislike Grey's reruns...I want new Grey's!

my_sphincter said...

People!!!