Friday, February 26, 2010

Hints from Heloise

The littlest Princess isn't feeling so hot today so we decided to have a stay home day together since I'm leaving for a week. She is a super duper little helper when it comes to household chores. We were just downstairs changing the laundry and I handed her a fabric softener sheet to put in the dryer. She looked up at me and said "Why don't you just use the Bounce Bar? It is much easier and it lasts for up to 4 months." I asked her how she knew that and she said she saw it on TV. I cracked up. I've had many people comment to me that the child is going to be a star. I suspect you will see her on TV someday but it will likely be in an infomercial.

4 comments:

Independent Chick said...

hehehehehe I love that kid. : )

"The real" MarthaSue said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! She's a riot!

Billy Mays said...

Good I need a replacement!