Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Upward and Onward

Okay, I've left my public service announcement up long enough.

So, does anyone watch Glee? I love that show! Actually, the story line bores me a bit but I l0ve the musical numbers. Sunday and last night, I re-watched all the musical number on "Rogers on Demand". My favourite numbers are the mash-ups they did last week. The guys did a mix of Bon Jovi "It's My Life" and some other boy band song. Maybe it's called "This is My Confession"? Not sure but I keep rewinding it and watching it again. The girls did a mix of Beyonce's "Halo" and Katrina and the Waves "Walking on Sunshine". The girls were good but I liked the boys better.

I'm thinking I might just wait for the episodes to air "On Demand" so I can fast forward to the musical numbers....and the commercials.

2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

I am a GLEE watcher! Totally addicted and I watch the musical numbers on YouTube over and over.

Walking on Sunshine was Katrina & The Waves my dear......another awesome 80's hit!

The mash ups were really good but come on the whole Beyonce "All the Single Ladies"? Come on that was the best....no maybe it was the football field scene of that same song?

Hell I can't decide...they are all so good!

NickyT said...

PVR'd religiously!

My fave too was the Football Players doing All the Single Ladies - makes me giggle just thinking of it.

Do you girls know if the actors on the show actually sing the songs? Or is it voice over?