Friday, October 23, 2009

Uh....thanks but NO!

My 6 year old daughter has taken an interest in the local SPCA and has decided to donate everything in her piggy bank to the cause. Since she is being so generous, this morning I sent out an email to friends and family explaining what JJ is doing and asking for support - cash or items from the SPCA wish list.

Wish liste here - http://www.frederictonspca.ca/our_wishlist.aspx

I received a few responses including this one from my sister that almost got me in trouble with the IT dept for spitting coffee on my computer:

"I’d like to donate one asshole cat."

She didn't even bother to sign her damn name... but it sure made me laugh. I don't think I'll share that offer of support with JJ.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

LMAO!!!! That darn near killed me to read that!! Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything. I am in for helping JJ for sure.

Susan Morell said...

We love to see the kids get so involved and their generosity never fails to amaze us! GO JILLY!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Too funny!