Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Beginning to Think I Shouldn't be Allow in Public

Is it just me? Am I too picky? Do I hold the average person to an unrealistic expectation? Do I judge the human race to be smarter than it really is? What is the damn problem?

I'm starting to think I should be confined to my own home. Out in public and even at work I'm both appalled and shocked by the dumbness and inconsideration around me. I just went to the kitchenette on my floor to wash my coffee mug. As per usual, there is a nasty used tea-bag in the sink. WTF? Are you planning to use it again? Perhaps storing it in the bacteria filled sink adds to the flavour? Or maybe you like to play Russian Roulette - "What disease can I get today?" Be an adult. Turn around 180 degrees and put the soggy, nasty tea bag in the garbage can. I think it's gross when people do that in their own house. Leaving it there for your co-workers brings that treat to a whole new level. In addition to that, just who do they think is going to eventually put the soggy mass in the garbage can and clean the sink? You can damn well bet it won't be me. I'm staying away from there. I'd rather risk food-poisoning that have any responsibilty for the clean-up and management of that room.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

People are disgusting. They do that at my work as well. They leave dirty dishes in the sink and the dishcloth in a heap in the bottom of the sink all wet and soggy. Ewwwwww!!! I never go to that kitchen for fear of catching something...don't worry, I've had my tetnus shot. :)

Anonymous said...

Umm ... yeah .... You're not being picky ... that's gross, rude, and just plain ignorant. Common kitchen means clean up your own crap!

Queen Mel said...

same damn thing here and the sign says "we do not have a maid, mechanical or otherwise, clean up after yourself" but they don't, the worst ones are middle management and directors.....

I clean up after nobody!!!! ewe