Monday, November 22, 2010

Down the Tubes

I was on the road for work today (awful driving weather - incase you were wondering) and I stopped at Tim's for a pee and a coffee in the morning. I went into the stall to complete my task and all of a sudden my cell phone was falling. I watched in horror as is fell towards the toilet bowl. But, low and behold, it missed falling in the flush by JUST a fraction and tumbled on the floor. I was so relieved. You'd think that I would be concerned that my work phone has almost fallen in the flush, been ruined, and would cost someone to replace it. Nuh uh, my biggest concern was that I might have to fish that thing out of the water. I was actually debating, if it had fallen in, could I just left in there and explained what happened? I guess we'll never know. Actually given my clumsy tendencies, we might find at some point.

3 comments:

Hollee said...

I've done it before...and the darn thing still worked!

Queen Mel said...

My co-worker dropped her crack berry in the toilet last spring, I was in the other stall and the curses that came from her...I was shocked! It was from an already flushed clean toilet, she grabbed it fast and ran to dry it out. It still worked.......I laughed - it was very amusing.

Independent Chick said...

hahaha J-bird's Nana dropped her phone in the toilet at Costco one day when she took J-bird in for a pee. What did J-bird say? "Nanny, what'd you do that for?" Thank goodness you didn't have to fish it out...Nana did... And I got all the details on that too. LOL!