Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One to What???

I just received a call asking me to complete a phone survey on telecommunications. I don't mind taking a few minutes to complete a survey. I feel bad for the people calling - it must be a challenge to get people to participate. So we're trudging through and it not so bad. Then she tells me she needs me to rate some information from 1 to 100. Thinking I misunderstood, I said "1 to 100 ?" and she said "Yes, 100. 1 being not likely at all and 100 being very likely" And I started to laugh right out loud. Seriously, rating from 1-10 is bad enough. But 100? I'm less likely to use that company based on their rating system alone. Oye.

1 comment:

cuddles said...

That's hilarious. I hope you answered with numbers like 75.73 and 25.92. :)

I usually take pity on the people doing surveys as well, and answer their questions whenever I'm not in the middle of something.