Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tidbits

* I got a kitten on Remembrance Day. Her name was Lucy until she went to the vet. Now HIS name is Cooper and he is not well-endowed. He thinks he's a human baby and won't let me out of his sight. He also thinks it is acceptable to sleep in my bed under the covers. He is lucky that I sleep soundly and don't discover him until I wake up in the morning.

* Dairy Queen has made my Iron Grilled Sandwich differently each of the last 3 times I've gotten one. Today, I got bacon AND cheese. SCORE!

* I went to Montreal this past weekend to see a Lady Gaga concert. I didn't end up seeing her and I got locked in a mall late a night. I'm talking chains and padlocks on the outside of the door sort of lock in. What is even funnier is that I was completely oblivious to it. Good times.

* I started my Christmas shopping on Sunday November 21st at 2pm. I was almost completely done by Monday November 22 at noon. I just have to pick up some candy on my last grocery order before X-mas. That makes me a Christmas shopping bad ass.

* Dijon mustard, much like bacon, makes almost anything better.

* I don't understand why a grown adult has to walk down the aisle at Walmart, and turn on every single dancing and singing Santa. What is wrong with you, Jerkass?!

* If the white beard on your Santa Clause decoration has turned brown, it's time to throw it out.

* Since I made the request, I'm going to make each of the recipes posted HERE this month. I say that now but it could change if they are really hard. Because I'm spleeny that way.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

All funny stuff!!!! Still blown away by the whole Montreal experience. I'm going next time. :)

LLG said...

you got locked in a mall?? How the heck did that happen? I need more detail to this story, how did you get out, how long were you in there for before someone realized you were in there, did you get your money back for the ticket, what did you while you were locked in the mall, were you by yourself?? Details details!! It sucks you missed the concert, but damn funny at the same time!

Queen Mel said...

Only You....Only You.....but I agree more details please......me thinks this is worth a blog on its own. :)

Rhonda said...

Funny, I don't know you but I totally agree with everything you've said! Great blog.....just sneaking around that's all.