Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Just Not Funny...Not Even a Little Bit

I've complained many times on here about the disgusting state of the washrooms in my office. It's not the cleaning staff. They do a great job and I feel bad for what they put up with in having to clean that bathroom. I just cannot comprehend how grown adult women can be such disgusting pigs.

I went to the washroom a little while ago and this is what I encountered. There are 4 stalls in there. One had fecal matter (poop) on the toilet seat and the bowl was full of toilet paper and waste. Another had urine all over the seat. Normal, socialized adults do not do this shit.

Seriously, you're no better than a bunch of poo flinging monkeys.

4 comments:

LadyLipgloss said...

Hahah. Poo-flinging-monkeys... Classic.

Queen Mel said...

ewe! ewe! ewe!

I've had to go to our downstairs bathroom for that very reason...I've been tempted to pee in the sink, its much cleaner.

Anonymous said...

That's gross! Something should be said ... a memo should go out about proper bathroom etiquette? Something?

Sunny said...

That is absolutely disgusting!!! What is it with people?!!! Sit so you're over the hole, do your thing, wipe completely, redress accordingly, leave stall, wash hands and depart. How do they miss a step or two? HOW????!!!!! Makes no sense to me.