Monday, September 28, 2009

So Funny

Over to the left of the screen there you'll see a link to Dooce.com...I'll wait while you look. She has added a new feature to her blog - at the top right hand side there is a tab called "Hate". She is now regularly posting some of the hate mail she gets. She used to blog semi-regularly about the hate mail and those posts would crack me up. Now I can get a pretty much daily fix. That is some good shit, I tell you. I find it down-right hilarious because these people are so upset with her. Seriously, if you don't like her writing then STOP READING IT! Rocket science, I know.

2 comments:

LLG said...

I love Dooce.com. Her hate mail is so funny! Some people are so dumb. How can you be mad at someone's blog you never met!! I totally agree, stop reading it if you don't like what she has to say. Personally I think she is damn funny!

lesly said...

I think the best part about her hate mail is now she gets to make money from it. Finding the good from the bad - Love that! And all the haters must be seething - awesome!!