Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cocooning

Some days I'm just tired of fighting "the good fight". Bad fight, good fight, whatever, I'm tired just tired of it. I'm tired of everything being such a struggle. When I'm tired of the struggle, my instinct is always to cocoon. I hunker down in bed with a blanket around me and all the other blankets on me with just my face sticking out. This is obviously rather uncomfortable in the summer. Today I really, really need to cocoon. However, I will haul myself up to the mall for laser hair removal instead. After that, I'm cocooning and I'll be out when I'm good and ready.

4 comments:

Queen Mel said...

I find myself doing the same thing lately, door shut, no tv, nothing just by myself huddled up in my blankets......

lesly said...

yup! Been there! I tell the kids it's my "time out". I just wish mine could be equal to my age too.

NickyT said...

Oh cocooning.
Been there.
Still there.
Not sure when I'll come out as a Butterfly.
For now I'm enjoying crocheting myself a cocoon / quilt.

Anonymous said...

Good ol' laser hair removal, maybe that will take the urge to cocoon away? Maybe it will make you feel iike it's Mojito time!!! Far-fetched, I know! Hope you come out soon :)
Robin