Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mean, Mean Father

My littlest Princess had a minor meltdown this morning. I asked her to put on her sweater and this is what I received from her in return. Please imagine a very dramatic tone - "Mommy, when I'm a teenager and I have my licence Daddy is going to make me drive. And I don't want to drive. I always have to get myself dressed."

Ummmm...okay. I totally see the connection between driving and getting yourself dressed. And at 5 years old, of course you should be worried about driving 11 years from now.

I assured her that when she has her licence if her father tries to make her drive against her will that I will talk to him about it. Something tells me this is a conversation that I need not worry about.

2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

meanie....terrilbe parents for making her grow up.....

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!

It's amazing how kids make connections between things!!!