Friday, June 12, 2009

It's About Damn Time

Friday sure took it's sweet time getting here this week. The "OMG...this day sucks" emails started early today. I think the rain this week has everyone on edge. Well, what could be better than drinks with the ladies to start the weekend and wipe away the memories of a gross rainy week. Thanks girls! We really need to start interviewing those construction workers soon. ;)

As I type this, I can hear a party raging down the street. I need just a little bit more balls and I'd head over there to say hi and join the party. Almost........

2 comments:

Sunny said...

It's always a blast when we get together. We really should do it more often this summer. Great night! Construction workers are always the best. They have the nicest shapes....so long as they aren't the ones wearing the white hats :) I think I know a few we can start out with but we'd have to go a bit further west if you know what I mean.
You're still all hair girl!!! You prove it time and again. :P

Independent Chick said...

Good times ladies, good times. : ) Construction workers...ummm...yum. I don't think I really need to say much more than that other than, next! Bring on those applications. ; )