Tuesday, June 01, 2010

It's a Good Thing She's Cute!

Conversation #1 - in the car on the way home from after-school care.

me - (laughing) Funny your lips are blue!
daughter -(scowling) That's not funny! (whiny voice) It's not nice to laugh at me.
me - JJ that is not something to cry about. You are being overly sensitive.
daughter - (quietly) It could be worse. I could be flatulent.


Conversation #2 -in the washroom at Jungle Jim's. Ladies room is called Jane, Mens is called Tarzan
daughter - I bet things are pretty different in the jungle.
me - Yup, I bet you're right.
daughter - Yeah, you can be flatulent whenever you want and not worry.
me - What is it with you and flatulence today?!?!
daughter - I don't know. It just makes me a little bit happy.
me - Apparently.

2 comments:

cuddles said...

Hahaha! I think I'd like your daughter!

Independent Chick said...

"Makes me a little bit happy." Your daughter is awesome! LOL : )