Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Ohhhh...Jenn W

Jenn you would sooo be in heaven here. It's a foodie's paradise. I had Thai food tonight at Osha Thai and it was to die for. We started with green tea Mojitos and we had Volcanic Beef and Spicy Catfish. I never thought I'd order catfish but I did and it was incredible. As incredible as it was, the Volcanic Beef was even better. It was the most flavourful succulent beef ever. All served with sticky rice. I vowed that I would sit there until all the food was gone. I almost feel bad that I'm here instead of you. As much as I'm enjoying the food here, I know that you would appreciate it that much more.

1 comment:

JennyJenny said...

Awww!!! San Fran has always been on my "list", and I've wanted to go for so long I thought maybe I had built it up so much that I was almost scared to go, for fear of being disappointed! After reading this, now I KNOW I have to get there! And I'm so flattered that you've thought of me! Seriously, I want details of every restaurant, in detail, over a bottle of wine, when you get back!